Cargo winch strap that is designed to secure loads to flatbed or step deck trailers. With a yellow strap that's made from reinforced nylon for strength and durability even with large, difficult loads. The winch strap with chain anchor is 30' long with a 5,000 lbs Working Load Limit and a 15,000 lbs Breaking Strength.
The cargo winch strap is 4" wide x 30' long to tie down large loads securely to flatbed or step deck trailers with winches installed. The winch strap with chain anchor has a G70 forged steel chain with 3/8 grab hook on the end to hook on to the trailer. The webbing is connected to the chain with a heavy duty pear link. The chain anchor winch strap has yellow nylon webbing that has heat seared ends to prevent it from fraying. Rated for 5,000 lbs Working Load / 15,000 lbs Break Strength. Includes a 1 year warranty against Manufacturer defects.
- Provides strength and durability for securing loads on flatbed and step deck trailers
- Heavy duty yellow nylon webbing that's 4" wide
- G70 forged steel chain with 3/8 grab hook
- Webbing is heat seared at the end to prevent fraying
- Pear link connects webbing and steel chain
- 1 year Manufacturer's warranty against defects