Strong enough to tie down large, challenging loads securely to your winch-equipped flatbed or step deck trailer, these 4" wide winch straps have a break strength of 15,000 lbs and a working load limit of 5,000 lbs. The steel flat hook ends are galvanized to prevent rusting, and the straps are made of durable nylon with heat seared ends to prevent fraying. For safety, the working load limit has been printed directly on to the strap.
With 4" wide webbing and at 30' long, the flat hook heavy duty winch strap is strong enough to tie down large, challenging loads securely to flatbed or step deck trailers that have winches installed. The flat hook cargo tie-down strap uses a heavy duty, zinc-coated steel flat hook to attach to the trailer. The heavy duty winch strap with flat hook has yellow nylon webbing that has been heat seared at the ends to prevent it from becoming tattered and unraveled. Rated for 5,000 lbs Working Load / 15,000 lbs Break Strength. Includes a one year manufacturer's warranty against defects.
- Break strength of 15,000 lbs with working load limit of 5,000 lbs
- Heat seared ends prevent fraying
- Heavy duty zinc-coated steel flat hook
- Working load limit printed directly on strap
- 4" wide durable, yellow nylon webbing
- Designed for securing loads on flatbed and step deck trailers