You won't give your equipment's dependability a second thought when you secure your next flat bed or step deck trailer load with the 4" chain extension ratchet strap. The heavy duty steel spring-loaded ratchet features a wide, substantial handle to provide the necessary leverage to tightly secure your cargo loads, and the chain extensions have with a forged steel (G70) 3/8" grab hook end that won't let you down. All hardware is zinc coated steel.
Strap down your next flat bed or step deck trailer load hassle-free with the 4" Chain Extension Ratchet Strap. 4" wide x 40' long strap is manufactured from reinforced nylon webbing with a heat seared edge to prevent fraying. The heavy duty steel spring-loaded ratchet features a long and wide handle providing necessary leverage to secure cargo loads down tight. The chain extensions consist of ten chain links with a forged steel (G70) 3/8" hook end. The versatile hook ends easily connect to the edge of the trailer or to other custom tie down points you might have. The chain extensions are attached to the strap and ratchet with a 20,000 lb minimum break strength (MBS) steel delta ring. All hardware is zinc coated steel. The ratchet tie down strap has a 5,000 lb Working Load Limit (WLL) / 15,000 lb Break Strength (BS). Make sure the next trailer load you haul is strapped down right with the massive 4" wide x 40' long Ratchet Strap with Chain Extensions!
- 4" wide x 40' long nylon webbing strap with chain extension
- Heavy duty spring-loaded ratchet with chain extension
- 5,000 lb working load limit; 15,000 lb break strength
- Forged steel G70 3/8" grab hook
- Steel hardware with zinc coat
- 20,000 lb minimum break strength (MBS) steel delta ring connector
- Large, versatile ratchet strap for securing step deck or flat bed loads