These versatile aluminum trailer ramps are arched to provide maximum clearance when loading an ATV, UTV or garden tractor onto a utility trailer and are so easy to use! Simply position the attaching lip on the trailer's edge or tailgate, secure the safety straps and drive your equipment on board. Beveled ends, siderails and wide rung spacing make for a smooth transition.
These patented dual Arched Trailer Ramps have an all aluminum construction and are the perfect solution for loading ATVs, UTVs, and garden tractors onto trailers or low dock areas. Easy to set up, transport, and store, each Arched Trailer Ramp is angled for maximum clearance. Arched Trailer Ramps feature three inch rung spacing between the cross bars for smooth loading. Arched Trailer ramps are high quality and full of safety features such as raised sides to help keep tires in the ramp channels, cam buckle safety straps to keep the ramps secure in place, a full width plate style attaching lip for the most area of contact on loading surfaces, and serrated cross bars for sure traction even in the mud, rain, or snow. Sold as a pair.
- All aluminum construction is lightweight and will not rust
- Arched design provides extra clearance so equipment won't bottom out
- Raised, beveled side rails keep tires on track
- Wide rungs provide traction for pneumatic tires and allow debris to fall in between
- Full width attaching lip creates stable contact with trailer edge
- Safety straps included to prevent kickback while loading
- Measures 89" L x 12" W
- 1,800 lb capacity