Load motorcycles of all sizes into almost any lower truck, van or trailer using this 89" long heavy-duty single-runner ramp. This lightweight aluminum bike ramp can support up to 1,500 lbs, and its hinged design makes it easy to fold in half for compact storage.
Easily and efficiently transport motorcycles of all sizes with this arched bike ramp from Discount Ramps. Measuring 89" long and 11-1/4" wide, this single motorcycle ramp is constructed from high-quality, rust-resistant aluminum. 1/2" diameter serrated cross bars provide increased stability and superior traction in rain, snow or mud. Lightweight and easy to operate, the ramp folds in half to make storage and transportation a breeze. Unlike some lighter-duty ramps that rely on skinny fingers to hold the ramp in place, this heavy-duty single-runner motorcycle ramp features a solid 1/2" thick plate that supports the unit on the vehicle. For added security, this arched aluminum ramp includes an adjustable safety strap to prevent kicking out during loading and a tapered bottom edge for an easier approach.
We recommend always loading motorcycles with at least two people when using single motorcycle ramps. These single ramps are not designed for riding your motorcycle up because they are not wide enough to put your feet down when loading and unloading.
- Made from lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum
- 1,500 lb capacity - perfect for most motorcycles
- Recommended for use with lower trucks, vans, or trailers
- Arched for added ground clearance
- Weighs only 30 lbs
- Folds in half for compact storage
- 1/2" diameter serrated cross bars provide maximum traction
- Tapered bottom edge for easy loading
- 1/2" thick plate-style attachment lip supports ramp on vehicle or trailer