Carry 1 or 2 bikes easily and safely with the hitch mounted 2 bike carrier. Innovative design uses a 4 point system to secure each bike to the rack. Foam padded center tube adjusts to 7 positions to properly secure bikes of all sizes. Quickly folds up when not in use for driving safety. Optional extension slips on to frame to carry two more bikes. For use with all Class II, III and IV - 1-1/4" and 2" receivers.
This bike rack securely holds 1 or 2 bicycles, making it a cinch to transport them anywhere. When not in use this hitch mounted bike carrier folds up for storage on the car, and can easily be removed for storage at home or in the garage. The center down tube tower is used to stabilize the bikes to the rack and has 7 adjustment points so it can be secured to bikes of different sizes. It can also be laid down completely flat when the bike car rack is folded up. Each bicycle is secured to the bike rack with (3) 18" tie down straps, 2 straps are used to secure each wheel of the bike to a wheel mount and one secures the body of the bike to the down tube tower. An additional 12' tie down strap goes around all of the bikes securing them to the rack. The wheel mounts are adjustable from 30" to 47" ensuring that bicycles properly fit on the bike car rack.
- Holds 1 or 2 bikes from 30" to 47" long in adjustable wheel mounts
- Durable powder coated steel construction
- 7 position adjustable center down tube to secure bikes to frame
- Includes (6) 18" tie down straps
- Also include one 12' strap to secure all bikes to frame
- Carry two more bikes with optional extension
- Folds up and out of the way when not in use
- Fits Class II, III and IV - 1-1/4" and 2" receivers