Prevent scratches and scuffs to your rooftop cargo during transit with Apex Roof Rack Pads. These soft foam pads install over round, square, or oval bars up to 2-3/4" thick and feature a polyurethane sleeve for a soft, cushioned fit over your roof cargo bars.
The Apex Roof Rack Pads easily install onto your vehicle's factory or aftermarket cross bars to protect your surfboard, SUP, lumber, ladder, or other rooftop cargo. The paddle board roof rack pads feature foam construction with a water-resistant polyurethane sleeve and a split bottom for easy installation. Each of the two 18" long pads features integrated straps for securing them to the crossbars. Two 125" long cam buckle straps are included for securing your cargo.
- Thick foam padding with water-resistant polyurethane sleeve
- Great for protecting SUPs and surfboards during transport
- Works on round, square, or oval bars up to 2-3/4" thick
- Two 125" long cam buckle straps included for securing cargo
- Consists of two 18" long pads