Prevent your cargo from shifting around with Yakima Load Stops. These roof rack brackets attach to Yakima crossbars, safely bracing your load to keep it from moving from side to side.
Yakima LoadStop roof rack brackets mount to your Yakima crossbars to help keep your load stable. The L-shaped load stops have a grippy ribbed surface, holding canoes, ladders, lumber, or other loads with square corners. The Hytrel plastic construction makes the load stops rigid enough to brace your load and resilient enough to protect your load's surface. The LoadStop is designed to assist in carrying your cargo - please use tie downs (sold separately) to properly secure your cargo before driving. Yakima Load Stops come in a set of four and include a limited lifetime warranty.
- Includes 4 L-shaped brackets
- For use with 1-1/8" D Yakima round bars only
- Ribbed surface grips load, preventing side to side shifts
- Stabilizes ladders, lumber, canoes, or other loads w/ a square corner
- Manufactured with rigid yet resilient Hytrel plastic
- Tie downs (sold separately) recommended to secure load